Jack Dwyer, CFA, CAIA
Jack is the Managing Director of Sunpointe Investments. Jack has over 20 years of investment experience helping individuals, family offices, and foundations achieve their investment goals. Prior to joining Sunpointe, Jack helped guide family offices and foundations for over 10 years at Hammond Associates and Mercer. Jack previously traded Municipal and Corporate bonds for five years at A.G. Edwards. As a member of the US Army National Guard, he commanded a 184-person Engineer Bridge Company deployed to Tallil, Iraq during 2004-2005.
Jack graduated cum laude from the University of Notre Dame with a BBA in Finance and Business Economics and earned an MBA from the Olin School of Business at Washington University in St. Louis. Jack has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) designations and is a member of the CFA Institute and the CFA Society of St. Louis. Jack is a frequent speaker on investment education topics such as asset allocation and avoiding investment mistakes.
While everyone’s situation and challenges are unique, Jack believes that the plan he creates with clients combined with regular nudges to keep them on track makes them much more likely to achieve their financial goals, reduces stress, and allows them to thrive.
Jack is actively involved in a variety of volunteer organizations.
- Current Board member and investment committee chair at Our Lady’s Inn (providing pregnant women and their children shelter and hope for a new life)
- Current Board member, Past President, 2018 member of the year of the CFA Society St. Louis.
- 2018 CFA Institute Global Volunteer of the Year
- Current Board member, Past President, 2012 Member of the Year of the Notre Dame Club of St. Louis
- Past Alumni Board of Directors of Chaminade College Preparatory School in St. Louis.
- Past Finance Committee member at Holy Infant Parish
Outside of work, Jack enjoy spending time with his teenage son and identical twin daughters, traveling internationally (Rome is his favorite European City while the ancient Sumerian city of Ur is his most unique), and playing golf.
Watch Jack’s interview with the CFA Society when he was named Volunteer of the Year in 2018.